FINTEX 2020 had productive European tour to promote its second session which will be held from March 5th – 7th, 2020 at the most prestigious venue, millennium hall; Addis Ababa.
The 2020 expo sales team traveled to Turkey, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Kenya; carrying the idea of networking with international trade fairs and the furniture sector key players;
Build potential business relations, connected with individual companies and promoted the FINTEX 2020 expo.
The FINTEX 2020 team travelled across Europe to promote its upcoming second session which will be held from March 5 – 7, 2020 at the Millennium hall, Addis Ababa.
- FINTEX 2020 – promoted at the biggest furniture and lighting market in Istanbul, Turkey;
- FINTEX 2020 – International sales team traveling to EMO Hannover 2019,
The leading trade fair of the sector;
- The FINTEX 2020 team had fruit full meetings at M.O.W. trade show; one of the largest expos in Germany; it covers about 85,000 sqm exhibition space;
- FINTEX 2020 was at Copenhagen promoting the Ethiopian furniture, interior and finishing expo;
- FINTEX 2020 – promoted in the largest interior, design and furniture fair in Finland;
- Sweden, Stockholm; – promoted FINTEX 2020
- Several Turkish furniture companies held B2B in Nairobi, Kenya with Ethiopian companies in the furniture and related sectors; FINTEX was part of it;