Friday, 16 June: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday, 17 June: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Sunday, 18 June: 10:00am – 4:00pm
Setup date and time
Dismantling date and time
- Home furniture
- Ofﬁce Furniture
- Industrial furniture
- Garden furniture
- Furniture fashion goods
- Accent furniture
- Kids furniture
- Handicrafts items
- Bamboo Crafts
- Built-in furniture
- Partitions and accessories
- Household appliances
- Home textile
- Modern Interior and Exterior Finishing Technologies and Tools
- Natural and Artiﬁcial Masonry Materials
- Wood ﬂoor
- Decorative Ceramics Paints, Varnishes, Floor, Weal
- Interior and Exterior Paint, Finishes, Coatings, Plastering, Powder Coating, Roof Paint, Texture/Metallic Coatings, Venetian Plaster
- Energy Saving Solutions; Solar Energy Equipment, Solar Panels
- Proper Waste Management Solutions
- Innovative Architectural & Interior Design makes/ producers/ manufacturers/ suppliers
- Finishing Materials; Gypsum Boards, Natural Stone Products, Designer Tiles, Fabric Panels, Architectural Wall Panels, Plastic Finishes, Embossed/Relief Panels
Interior and Exterior Design Solutions
- Interior Design Companies
- Decorative Home Accessories
- Gift Products
- Metal Artwork
- Glass Artwork
- Wall Coverings, Wall Paper
- Artistic & Craft Ceramics
- Decorative Fabrics, Yarns, Beddings, Textile Arts, Bed Sheets, Linens, Embroideries, Textile Tableware, Textile Carpets, Bath Mats, Towels, Curtains
- Landscape products and gardening
- Extensive Collections of Designers items, Products and Services
- Furniture Technologies
- Furniture Machineries
- Furniture Accessories
- Furniture Automation
Increase Your Exposure
Generate Your Business
Increase Your Presence In The Market
Apply For a stand
Exhibiting is the only medium which allows you to interact with potential customers, use all the five senses.
- B2B is important because every business needs to purchase products and services from other businesses to launch, operate and grow.
Identify and prioritize the top three reasons why you’re exhibiting.
You may be exhibiting to:
- Gather qualified sales leads
- Promote new products
- Enhance your corporate brand
- Educate your audience
- Cement existing client relationships
Focus on these reasons when making your strategic and spending decisions.
Market your presence at the event
- Sponsorship packages
- Add interactive elements
Take notes when talking to your guests: Listen to your prospect and sell benefits.
- Always think of visitors to your booth as guests.
- Taking notes shows you are genuinely interested.
Provide promised follow-up within 48 hours of show close (if not sooner).
- Industry statistics say that no follow-up is done on 80% of show leads!
- Prepare your post-show follow-up process before you leave for the show.
- Stand out by contacting your prospects by the agreed-to method – and no later than a week after show close.
Sign-Up for B2B Matchmaking Service, and insure you meet the right partners.
B2B is important because every business needs to purchase
products and services from other businesses to: