- The fastest growing economy in Africa and 4th in the world (IMF 2018)
- Forecast of real GDP growth 8.5% in 2018 (IMF)
- 3% GDP growth per year from 2005/06 to 2015/16 (World Bank)
- Largest economy in East and Central Africa
- Ethiopia aims to achieve middle income status by 2025
The Construction Sector in Ethiopia
- Construction industry in Ethiopia accounts for half of all the nation’s economy industry.
- The construction industry is growing at higher rate in major cities such as Addis Ababa.
- Hotel and conference center development showed a high pick in the recent decade that the demand for furniture, interior design, décor, finishing materials and related technologies has increased.
- Fast growing market in residential sector both in private and public developments has been documented. This led to apartment housing life style in cities that is paving way for furniture and interior design technologies.
05 March, 2020: 10:00am – 06:00pm
06 March, 2020: 10:00am – 06:00pm
07 March, 2020: 10:00am – 04:00pm
For sales inquiries:
For visitors inquiries:
Prana Events is a full-service expo management, marketing and consulting firm based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. The company is established with an aim to support the expo industry with Knowledge, technology and solutions. Under the strong leadership of the founder and Managing Director - Mr. Nebeyu Lemma, who has a decade of expertise in managing international trade fairs and conferences, the company is staffed with young, hardworking and creative professionals that have high value and talent for their appointed position..Learn More
SHAK_CRUX is an energetic full service marketing & event management company offering a wide range of knowhow & experience. The company follows a strict strategy built on a total commitment to client satisfaction and is unswervingly dedicated to personal service. SHAK-CRUX is being led & managed by a team of high caliber and experienced professionals who passionately believe that every business is unique, organic and requires continual development. Their wide experienced and committed expertise has lead by the Founder and General Manager Aklile Belete.